Saturday, May 28, 2011

Freaky Flutters

I felt surprisingly good this last week for the majority of the days. I was impressed by the lack of migraines during the work weeks and the energy I felt. There were still the remnants of pain in my neck and my back but the headaches subsided for some reason. Hey I wasn’t complaining! There were a few days where the back pain wasn’t the best feeling in the world but it was manageable, which I was also very grateful for this past week or so.
Today is not the most pleasant day with my SM but I know, like the weeks past, I will get through it. I have a migraine today, or at least the beginning stages of one. My neck feels very stiff and when I move it the pain just resonates. I also have my sharp pain today in my back that spreads from my shoulder to the bottom of my right shoulder blade. When I move my back I feel a big painful pinch in my shoulder blade. Needless to say I am trying to lay flat as much as I can today.
I have this fluttering feeling once in a while and it’s the most bizarre thing I have felt since I was pregnant with my kiddos. If you’ve ever been pregnant you probably remember the little flutters before the baby actually starts kicking. It’s a very distinct feeling that you can sometimes feel from outside the belly on the skin. With my flutters I have them all over my body. I do actually have some in my tummy which is a VERY strange feeling for someone who hasn’t been pregnant in almost four years now. The strangest location is on my calf, though. One night I was laying and I felt the flutter and finally made my mom feel what I was talking about. She now realizes what that feels like and agrees that it is very strange. The good news about this is that it is not painful it just twitches. My eye has been twitching for the last week or so which is extremely annoying. I’m not sure that is related, but it seems that it would be the case.
Sorry for the delay in posts. Sometimes it’s difficult to find the time to post, especially when I am feeling better because there are a lot of things that I want to do when the pain isn’t as bad as it is normally. Thank you for reading my super long post and I will try to post more frequently for those of you who are interested in learning about my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment