Thursday, June 2, 2011

I Finally See Signs of Relief!

I had a few days of massive headaches and migraines this week. I made it through though! For some reason I feel a bit better today and I am so very grateful for that. I have been in a very upbeat and energetic mood during the day today and that has been a complete flip from what I have usually been like. I did feel a swift decline once I started on my commute home. My shoulder blades did start to hurt and I lost a lot of energy but I am going to remain positive and we will see how I am tomorrow!
I continue to struggle with weakness in my body. The time I recognize this weakness the most is when I wash my hair and style it in the morning. I am sure everyone is pretty tired of seeing me in a bun…I know I am tired of wearing them! I am going to attempt to straighten my hair tonight to see how long it might take me. I anticipate taking several breaks during the process.
On another positive note, I really think that my Gabapenten is working on the burning back pain. Even the warmth is gone most days. The numbness in my fingers is now gone and I am so excited about that! The things that are now lingering are the twitches in my muscles, my foot cramps, and my headaches. The twitches in my muscles have begun working their way through my body. I have the twitches now from my eyelids down to my toes. They are not painful in the least but they are quite strange feeling. It feels like a centipede is crawling upward and backward through my skin…that can definitely wake you up at night! I have been getting a little less sleep than normal, which is actually like not sleeping at all. I pray that the subsequent days will prove to allow for more sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment